The BakerAg Winter Seminar
Wednesday 5th July 2017, Copthorne Solway Park Hotel, Masterton
Baker Ag are proud to announce that this year’s seminar has one of the best line-ups yet:
• Melissa Clark-Reynolds – disruptive technologies.
• Dr Charles Merfield – alternate solutions to drenching and weed spraying.
• Ian Williams – how are our farm systems being changed in the name of “sustainability”.
• Richmond Beetham – the wakeup call from the Waikato!
• James Lockhart & Sully Alsop – Benchmarking, a fad or real tool for progress?
• Steve Maharey and Andrew Gibbs – international change and megatrends – what does it mean for NZ?
• Willie Falloon – what are we changing.
Matt Watson, from the Ultimate Fishing Show is the After Dinner Speaker.
There is a free bus service for any attendees from Rangitikei, Manawatu, and Tararua regions. Put the date in your diary.
Tickets are limited to 250 and they are selling fast $185/head – includes dinner and drinks.
To book your tickets talk to Delwyn – firstname.lastname@example.org