Palmerston North, Friday 8th December 2017
Few activities are more tied to location and the geospatial landscape than agriculture. Agricultural businesses, research and policy makers rely on quantitative data about soils, water, weather, inputs, productivity, outputs, and markets. This summit will tackle the big questions on big data for agriculture in New Zealand and globally: how to make it really work for farmers, policy-makers, markets and consumers?
Presentations and workshops will cover
- Precision Agriculture
- Environmental Data and Information
- The Internet of Things and new sensor technologies
- Applications and mobile
- Privacy, security and protections
- Maps and models – current and future
- Collaborations and standards in action
Join international geospatial experts along with local innovators in Palmerston North for this one day Summit.
|Date||Friday 8th December 2017|
|Time||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|Enquiries||Christine Harper email@example.com|