A number of fact sheets were prepared by Paul Johnstone from Plant & Food Research.
You can download copies here. Just click the title to see the pdf sheets – they are about 400kB each.
- Controlling runoff with furrow diking
- Improving profits by reducing surface ponding
- Making cover crops pay
- Managing cereal crop residues
- Recycling nutrients from depth
- Selecting the right cover crop
- Stabiliser crops to reduce soil erosion
- We are not carting soil to the shed
These and many other articles are also reproduced in A Guide to Smart Farming, available from LandWISE